[LLVMdev] Fwd: Problem getting LoopInfo inside non-LoopPass

Ryan Taylor ryta1203 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:43:05 PST 2011

Basically I have two separate passes (first is a loop pass) which are two
different files and two different opts but I need to keep the data
consistent (ie, I want the changes to show up the resulting .bc output file
from the first (loop) pass so the second pass can use these new names.
Currently, when I print out "BB->getName().str()" after the code below, I
get the correct renaming but this doesn't show up in the output file.

I'm calling the opt like this:

opt -load Release/lib/OptFile.so -optTag -S <file.bc> -o file.ll

I have also tried:

opt -load Release/lib/OptFile.so -optTag <file.bc> -o file.bc

Thanks.