[LLVMdev] Pb while compiling code using LLVM API in Xcode 4.2

jmp@uha imap jean-marc.perronne at uha.fr
Wed Nov 16 02:26:49 PST 2011

Hello,

I installed LLVM without problem.
I try to build a simple program using LLVM API for code generation from my own AST.
I am using Xcode 4.2 for my project with LLVM3 compiler.
I setup HeaderSearchPath and LIbSearchPath according my LLVM installation.
However I have compilation errors while compiling my source code in standard file <cmath> !

Why?

NB: there are no syntax errors in my code, if i follow the procedure to setup a sample project using make it works.

Thanks
jm