[LLVMdev] LoopInfo in CallGraphSCC Pass

Pankaj Gode godepankaj at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 03:39:47 PST 2011

Hi,

I have read through the discussion on, using LoopInfo in functionPass and LoopPass and ModulePass, but I think I have a different situation.

I have to run an optimization as "CallGraphSCC Pass". In this pass, I can traverse through the function and basic block from SCC, but my requirement is to have loop Information as well in this.

I need information about whether an instruction (in a basic block) resides in a loop and what is the corresponding loop depth? (I have seen posts on how to get this using "getAnalysis<LoopInfo>", if my pass is a Function or a loop Pass).

Thanks and Regards,
Pankaj