[LLVMdev] Re moving the instrumented instructions at runtime

yb999 yuanbozju at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:45:37 PST 2011

Hello,

I have some questions about removing the instrumented instructions at
runtime.

Assume I instrument some instructions by using some transformation passes.
At runtime, I just need those instrumented instructions at the beginning,
and I would like to remove instrumented instructions at runtime to reduce
overhead.

Does anyone know how to do this by using LLVM?

Thanks,

Bo