[LLVMdev] VS2005 compatibility

Don Williamson don.williamson at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 06:42:42 PST 2011

Hi Francois,

I haveĀ allĀ licensed versions of VS at my disposal (the benefits of being a former MS employee) but I'm currently using VS2005 due to specific technical reasons that I can't disclose.

The "Getting Started" page states support of 2005 SP1 which, if it's not being maintained, is not true and should be updated.

Cheers,
- Don