[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Upcoming Build System Changes

Peter Lawrence peterl95124 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 6 10:49:26 PST 2011

Daniel,
        I read this to mean that pretty much everything you want is
already
in CMakeLists.txt, but you don't like its style/syntax so you are re-
inventing
the wheel rather than extract the information that is already there.

how about writing a c++ program (rather than perl or python) to extract
the information from CMakeList.txt files, rather than creating yet-
another
specification language requiring yet more processing tools.

-Peter Lawrence.