[LLVMdev] Instrument examples

陳韋任 chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Nov 3 23:57:34 PDT 2011

> Yes, instrumenting functions is just one of my purpose. The API document
> (though not very detailed) your provide is helpful. However, the problem of
> the document is that it is not up-to-date. For example, "Type::Int32Ty" is
> not used to acquire an integer type in LLVM2.9. So sometimes it cause
> confusion to me.

  Be sure the version of the document you read is the same as what LLVM
you're using. As [1] says,

  "If you are using a released version of LLVM, see the download page to
   find your documentation."

  Good luck. ;-)

Regards,
chenwj

[1] http://llvm.org/docs/

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,