[LLVMdev] test suite and int main

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Wed Nov 2 11:18:33 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 11:07 -0700, Eli Friedman wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl.gov> wrote:
> > I'm just setting up the test suite, and I'm seeing a lot of failures
> > from main() not returning int, etc. in some of the tests. Is this
> > normal?
> >
> > For example:
> > Output/2003-07-09-LoadShorts.cbe.c:117:1: error: 'main' must return
> > 'int'
> > unsigned int main(unsigned int llvm_cbe_argc, unsigned char
> > **llvm_cbe_argv);
>
> Why are you trying to run the test suite using the C backend?

Good question. I just went into my build directory's projects
subdirectory, checked out test-suite. Then reran the top-level
configure. Then went into the projects/test-suite subdirectory and ran:
make TEST=nightly report report.html (as suggested on the web page). And
this is what happened. What should I be doing?

Thanks again,
Hal

--
Hal Finkel