[LLVMdev] [Patch] Let MC/ELF generate Thumb/Thumb-2 are properly

Rafael Avila de Espindola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:29:55 PDT 2011

On 11-05-16 09:21 AM, Koan-Sin Tan wrote:
> splited patches and test cases
>
> mc-elf-thumbfunction-bit.diff: for 1
> mc-elf-arm-backend-bl-blx-sign-bit.diff: for 2.
> mc-elf-thumb-bl-blx-relocation-table-entry.diff: for 3.
> mc-elf-cpu-xscale-attributes.diff: for 4.
>
> elf-thumbfunc.s: test case for 1
> elf-thumbfunc-reloc.ll: test case for 2 and 3
> elf-xscale-attribute.ll: test case for 4

I have checked in the first patch and test (with small modifications to
the test).

For the next patches, can you include the tests in the patch itself? If
using svn you can just svn add the test before running svn diff.

Can elf-thumbfunc-reloc.ll be converted to a llvm-mc (.s -> .o) test?
That would make it a lot more resistant to changes in codegen.

Same for elf-xscale-attribute.ll (or maybe this one should be a .ll -> .s?).

Thanks,
Rafael