[LLVMdev] Extract operations as function

Manish Gupta manishg at cs.ucsd.edu
Thu May 12 19:07:00 PDT 2011

Thanks again Duncan.
As you said just prototype is enough. So in mypass.c I write my pass and
declare func(x,y,op) and in mypass.h I write my definition for func(x,y,op).
Kindly let me know my understanding is correct? So next when ever i replace
instruction with op uses with this func automatically correct code in
intermediate llvm IR representation would be inserted.

Writing function definition for func(x,y,op) using IR builder will be
painful I guess.

Regards,
Manish