[LLVMdev] [GSoC] Interface layer for optimizers

Vlad Krylov krvladislav at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:44:51 PDT 2011

Hello.

Guys, sorry for delay, I thinked about things, overlooked LLVM project
in search of a suitable case.

I have noticed that at this time in LLVM you actively implement the
possibility of automatic parallelization. I am interested in this
direction and I would like participate in a project Polly as my GSoC
project.

I have looked over todo list [1]. I really want to implement "Increase
the coverage of Polly". Folks, is anyone interested mentoring this
tasks for me?

I have some practical experience in parallel programming with MPI,
OpenMP, participated at university autoparallezation research. So this
work is linked with my activity and I believe I can handle it.

Vlad

[1] http://wiki.llvm.org/Polyhedral_optimization_framework

23 марта 2011 г. 6:18 пользователь John Criswell