[LLVMdev] Parsing dwarf debug info of an GAS assembly file

Damien Vincent damien.llvm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:44:39 PST 2011

 I am working with a different assembly format (in house assembly...).
I added a target to LLVM but find it easier to keep a GAS assembly output
from LLVM and then convert it to the in-house assembly format (with a
standalone tool)
Without debugging information, this conversion is pretty straightforward but
now comes the time to convert some debugging informations.

  Thanks,

  Damien