[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] GIT mirrors

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Thu Mar 10 10:39:46 PST 2011

> The extra branches that Anton added to clang.git didn't rewrite anything.
> Here's hoping it won't be necessary for llvm.git either.
I was hoping that the rebuilt won't change the sha's and noone will
notice anything (well, except those who already branched out of
branches / tags).
But it seems that after rebuild stuff was changed (I really dunno,
why). So, we'll go other way.

In any case, it's unwise now to use published branches / tags :)

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov