[LLVMdev] static analyzer & ubigraph visualization

Carl Norum carl.norum at apple.com
Tue Mar 8 11:12:21 PST 2011

I updated our project recently to use a newer version of clang (we're at r127188 now).  That version made our modified ccc-analyze script stop working, so updated that from TOT clang as well.  I noticed in the new script a new environment variable check "CCC_UBI" that uses Ubigraph to visualize something... but what?  I tried making a simple project with a few kinds of static analyzer errors, but nothing ever shows up in my ubigraph window.  What's this feature for and what should I see graphed?

-- Carl