[LLVMdev] llvm-config example need update

Qingpeng Niu niuqingpeng at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:10:31 PST 2011

Sorry.
bitreader may not be the replacement of bcreader
niuq at niuq:~/Programming/llvm/MyLli$ llvm-config --libs engine bcreader
scalaropts
llvm-config: unknown component name: bcreader

niuq at niuq:~/Programming/llvm/MyLli$ g++ -o mylli.x `llvm-config --cxxflags
--ldflags` mylli.o `llvm-config --libs engine bitreader scalaropts`
mylli.o: In function `global constructors keyed to mylli.cpp':
mylli.cpp:(.text+0x991): undefined reference to
`llvm::createPBQPRegisterAllocator()'
mylli.cpp:(.text+0xa01): undefined reference to `LLVMLinkInInterpreter'
mylli.o: In function `main':
mylli.cpp:(.text+0xb0e): undefined reference to
`llvm::MemoryBuffer::getFileOrSTDIN(llvm::StringRef, std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >*, long, stat*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Anything wrong with my configuration? Why no bcreader components?