[LLVMdev] LLVM vector code generation for standard functions

Stéphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Tue Jun 28 03:29:12 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are experimenting with LLVM vector code generation. In the current documentation we see that some standard functions (like "sqrt", "sin"...) have an overloaded intrinsic version llvm.sqrt.*, sin.*, but some of them are missing. What is the strategy at this point? Will the missing one be added in the future, or should we switch on version defined in external libraries or our own eternally coded vector versions?

Thanks.

Stéphane Letz