[LLVMdev] Can LLVM jitter emit the native code in continuous memory addresses ?

Mohammed Ag admirer4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:17:35 PDT 2011

Suppose that i have may own implementation for the JITMemoryManager which
takes care of that the allocated chunks of memory to be continus.
So i don't understand is the generated JIT code is position-independed ? or
at least can i obligue the jitter to emit PIC code only with something
like options flag ?