[LLVMdev] Connection llvm ir

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Wed Jun 15 06:21:59 PDT 2011

Hi 최원준,

> I want to connect each llvm ir
>
> for example:
> 1. Turn C/C++ language into C_llvmIR assembly language using Clang
> 2. Turn Fortran language into Fortran_llvmIR assembly language using Dragonegg
> 3. Turn Python language into Python_llvmIR assembly language using Unladen-Swallow
> 4. Connect each llvm IR
>
> Is this possible?

this should work fine: if you can compile to object code and successfully link
the object code to form a working program then you should be able to compile to
bitcode and link the bitcode (and get a working program).  I've done this for
programs made up of Ada/C/C++ and Fortran and it worked as expected.

Ciao, Duncan.