[LLVMdev] get LPPassManager to use it in llvm::CloneLoop

Jimborean Alexandra xinfinity_a at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 03:20:53 PDT 2011

Thanks , your suggestion was welcome and CloneLoop works without passing the
LPPassManager.

 However, I reached another problem. When the loop to be cloned  has some
subloops, the subloops are not properly cloned. Some clones of  the clones are
created and the CFG between the cloned basic blocks of  the subloops is not
correctly built. There are clones like  for.body.clone,  for.body.clone1,
 for.body.clone2, ...   for.body.clone26 without any predecessor and
 for.body.clone27,   for.body.clone28 ..  which are included in the CFG.

To be sure I did not mess up the code of CloneLoop I checked  also the original
version of the function (which requires LPPassManager  as parameter), but the
output is the same. How can I use the CloneLoop  function to clone a loop nest?

Thank you.
Alexandra