[LLVMdev] llvm-gfortran

Yuanfang Chen tabloid.adroit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:33:58 PDT 2011

Hello folks,

I want to compile some fortran code to IR, but llvm-gfortran 4.2-2.9 does
compile my fortran code. gfortran 4.2.1 fail with the same error. but
gfortran 4.4.6 and ifort compiles fine. Attached is the file causing
error. Error message is

m_List.F90: In function 'exporttostring_':
m_List.F90:925: error: conversion to non-scalar type requested

I wonder if there any way I can get upgrade the gfortran part of
llvm-gfortran? If any, I will go with that, otherwise I will try dragonegg.

thank you
yuanfang