[LLVMdev] git

Mark Lacey 641 at rudkx.com
Wed Jul 27 20:59:42 PDT 2011

> Besides, the git-svn readonly bridge is a great solution for those who want
> to use git

It seems to be a reasonable solution for those individuals who want to use
git, but in my experience not for organizations that want to use git, e.g.
have a local server with local branches, with many people banging on that
while at the same time continuously merging the LLVM mainline in.

Perhaps your experience has been different - I have limited experience with
git-svn and git-p4, but have found both to be useful only for me working
individually.

Mark