[LLVMdev] etags (emacs)

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:11:11 PDT 2011

For what it is worth, this is what I use though it may be inefficient:

find . -follow -name .svn -prune -o \( -name "*.c" -o \( -name "*.h" -o -name "*\.cpp" \) \) -print | xargs etags -a -

I run this in the top dir of the source. You may want to drop -follow, as I use this to follow
a clang link I have. Note, I'm only picking up C/C++ source files. I'm not including .td, .inc
and other such files. There may also already be a script to do this in LLVM as is.

Hope this helps

Garrison