[LLVMdev] Correct use of StringRef and Twine

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:30:56 PDT 2011

> [diff attached]

Updated diff with test fix. (since this broke a test (printing chars
as numerical values, rather than characters) it's possible this change
is a bad idea & it could break the product code itself. Though
strangely I wasn't able to do character concatenation without my
change, so I have a sneaking suspicion that while the test passed, it
didn't actually expose this case to the common Twine use cases.
Perhaps only explicitly invoking the Twine ctor would've got the
char-as-number behavior previously)