[LLVMdev] Segmentation fault after Running Pass Machine Instruction LICM

Ahmad Shaiful Taher shaiful.taher at aeste.net
Wed Jul 20 21:11:41 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

I am trying to write a new backend for my microblaze clone core. The core
call aemb.
When I run llc -march=aemb test.bc -o test.s for it, then I get this error,

*shaiful at EL1850B:~/Test$ llc -march=aemb test.bc -o test.s*
> *0  llc 0x08a13d38*
> *Stack dump:*
> *0.    Program arguments: llc -march=aemb test.bc -o test.s *
> *1.    Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'test.bc'.*
> *2.    Running pa*

Would anyone please help find where is this error coming from?

--
warm wishes,
Ahmad Shaiful Taher,