[LLVMdev] speculative parallelization in LLVM

Jimborean Alexandra xinfinity_a at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 02:58:35 PDT 2011

I might need a switching mechanism a little bit more complicated to handle
instrumentation, several parallel versions and the original version. And also,
the "original"  version I send to Polly, is not the original one generated from
the source code, but the one with pointers replaced with arrays.

But I will investigate the solution you propose, maybe I can adapt it and use it
more easily, as it is already integrated in Polly.

Alexandra