[LLVMdev] speculative parallelization in LLVM

Jimborean Alexandra xinfinity_a at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 02:46:56 PDT 2011

Hi Renato,

No, I cannot, but in case it is, I want to take advantage of this. In case it is
not, the instrumentation code will detect this at runtime and simply roll back
to the original version. I will always keep an original version available, in
addition to the ones I modify with Polly. However, initially I will speculate
that it is allocated contiguously.

Thanks,
Alexandra