[LLVMdev] dragonegg svn still broken

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Mon Jul 18 14:03:14 PDT 2011

On 07/18/2011 10:32 PM, Duncan Sands wrote:
> On 18/07/11 15:59, Jack Howarth wrote:
>>      Despite the commit of...
>
> Chris made major changes to the LLVM type system, which requires major changes
> to dragonegg (c.f. the patch Chris applied to llvm-gcc).  I'm on holiday which
> is why I haven't taken care of it yet.

I looked into this. The posted errors in Convert.cpp can be easily fixed
as mentioned. However, compiling the Types.cpp file (the type stuff in
dragonegg), yields to more complex errors, that are introduced e.g. by
the removal of the Opaque type. So unfortunately it seems, we need to
wait until someone spends a couple of hours/days on this.

@Duncan: Enjoy your vacations, such that you are full of energy to fix
these bugs when you are back. ;-)

Cheers
Tobi