[LLVMdev] LLVM on ARM testing.

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:19:13 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Karel Gardas <karel.gardas at centrum.cz> wrote:
> On 07/ 8/11 05:26 PM, Eli Friedman wrote:
>>
>> Given that revision range, the only remotely likely culprit is 131463.
>>  Which basically means that it "broke" because the default target
>> features changed.
>
> And you are right here. 131463 == 131464 which is buggy. 131462 is OK.

Mmm... and I just realized I really can't help track this down because
the code paths in question are probably Linux-specific.  I spent a
little time talking to Jim, and there's probably just a few
instructions that need straightforward fixes; someone just needs to
put lli under a debugger, see which instructions are unimplemented
and/or broken, and implement/fix them.

-Eli