[LLVMdev] Error on using DataStructureAnalysis

Andreas Wilhelm andreas.wilhelm at gmx.com
Thu Jul 7 03:37:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am not exactly sure what causes your error. But if you have a reduced test case we can try looking at it.

 Thanks,
 Arushi
Hello,

 i wrote a little pass. It tries to identify every call- / invoke-instruction recursively and calls computeCalleeCallerMapping
 for each. The sample program just creates a vector of integer and adds an element to it.

 Do you know what's wrong?

 Best,
 Andreas