[LLVMdev] clang/LLVM cross testing environment

Richard Pennington rich at pennware.com
Wed Jan 26 12:55:53 PST 2011

Alex Bradbury wrote:
> This is great. I've noticed that you've made some fixes or additions
> that haven't made it upstream yet, such as the Microblaze parameter
> fix in rev 2337 (CCed Wesley Peck as he seems to have done a lot of
> work on the MBlaze stack code recently) and va_arg support for
> Microblaze in rev 2350. Do you intend to push such fixes upstream?

Hi Alex,

I have been in contact with Wesley and he has been a great help. I
believe I've sent him all my Microblaze fixes already.
I do plan to push all the fixes upstream. I was planning to do it after
I'd completed the library port, but since my day job has been consuming
a lot of my time. I'll probably do it sooner. I was planning to sync
with TOT this weekend, I'll start submitting fixes after that.

-Rich