[LLVMdev] [LLVMDev] Live Intervals and Finding the next usage

Jeff Kunkel jdkunk3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 06:39:46 PST 2011

I am looking for the slot index of a register around the given slot index
Min. Is there a better way than the linear search:

findDefUsesAroundIndex( LiveInterval* li, SlotIndex Min )
  for( MachineOperand * mo = MRI->getRegUseDefListHead(li->reg);
    mo; mo = mo->getNextOperandForReg() )
  {
    SlotIndex si = SI->getInstructionIndex( use.getOperand().getParent() );
    if( Min.distance(si) >= 0 )

- Thanks
Jeff Kunkel