[LLVMdev] Circular Deps from CMake build using makefile

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Fri Jan 14 14:39:57 PST 2011

Samuel Crow <samuraileumas at yahoo.com> writes:

> This time the autotools version of LLVM trunk build with Clang trunk compiled in
> Debug+Asserts mode without complaint with --enable-bindings=none.  I suspect
> this makes something fishy looking with the CMake build.  Do you need logfiles
> from configure?

I'm clueless about what's happening there. The cyclic dependency among
LLVMSupport and LLVMSystem makes no sense (the other cyclic dependency
is a different history) Others are using cmake on OS/X and didn't report
any problem. I'll like to help, but can't think of anything that could
be wrong on the cmake build (apart from compiler options: make VERBOSE=1
will show the full command lines and you can compare the invocations or
the compiler and linker for the cmake and the `configure' build.) Sorry.