[LLVMdev] Circular Deps from CMake build using makefile

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 19:45:37 PST 2011

Hello Óscar,

The single-threaded build failed the same place as the double threaded build
failed which is the same place I just indicated in my previous post.  The
../llvm/configure script version failed with OCaml building with about 600
assembler errors since I built it in AMD64 mode.  (Oops.)  Should I disable
OCaml from the configure script and try again?

Assembler error, input left in file
/var/folders/5x/5xY2twDzGEKM1pioemi4uE+++TM/-Tmp-/camlasma657d2.s
make[3]: ***
[/Users/samuraicrow/Documents/workspace/trunk-build2/bindings/ocaml/llvm/Debug+Asserts/llvm.cmx]
 Error 2
make[2]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: *** [ocaml/.makeall] Error 2

Thanks for helping,