[LLVMdev] llvm-diff

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Mon Feb 28 13:30:48 PST 2011

On 28 February 2011 18:00, John McCall <rjmccall at apple.com> wrote:
> I have no objections to any of that.

Thanks! Will try something this week...

Btw, I want to use a graph data structure (like Boost's) to put the
metadata in and be able to assert A == B and recurse the graph to make
sure everything is equals in A to B, but avoiding re-reading cycles
(recursive types).

Essentially what I need is a graph with breadcrumbs, is there anything
in LLVM that does that? I've seen some graphs to hold types (the type
resolution Chris was talking about) and other bits, but all of them
are strongly typed (ie. no template parameters to use my own types, or
MDNode*)...

If not, I believe boost is out of the question, so I would do my own,
but would be good to avoid that, if possible.

cheers,
--renato