[LLVMdev] Question about Value Range Propagation

Douglas do Couto Teixeira douglasdocouto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 09:16:11 PST 2011

Hi, Andrey,

    sorry for the delay: I made a page with the code available for download:
http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~douglas/projects/RangeAnalysis/RangeAnalysis.html
    Feel free to get it, and if you need some help, I will be happy to tell
you how to set the analysis up, in case the explanation in the page is not
good.
    I also have a report describing the implementation here: (
http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~douglas/projects/RangeAnalysis/RangeAnalysis.paper.pdf
)
    Indeed, if any of you guys have some free time, and want to give me a
review, that would be very kind of you :)

Warm regards,

Douglas