[LLVMdev] attaching metadata to llvm::Argument

Devang Patel dpatel at apple.com
Tue Feb 22 09:54:13 PST 2011

There is no support to have metadata attached with an argument because there was any need so far. If you have really good reason to have it then you'll at least need to

- propose llvm IR syntax and update llvm IR spec to attach metadata
- update llvm parser and asm writer
- update bitcode reader and writer

-
Devang