[LLVMdev] Looking for more LLBrowse testers / users

Talin viridia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 12:27:24 PST 2011

LLBrowse - a GUI tool which allows you to inspect the contents of LLVM
modules - now runs on Linux and OS X, and it works with both LLVM 2.8 and
current LLVM head. I've updated the docs to include instructions on checking
out and building the code under several different environments, which you
can read here:
http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llbrowse/trunk/doc/LLBrowse.html (the doc
also includes screenshots.)

<http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llbrowse/trunk/doc/LLBrowse.html>I'm
interested in any bug reports or problems folks might have. You can either

-- Talin