[LLVMdev] Regarding CMake options for LLVM

nullnull null.function at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 20:24:29 PST 2011

Figuring out to insert new compiling options or changing some options are
very hard for a CMake newbie. I'm working on Windows (both Visual Studio,
MingW/MSYS) via CMake. In particular, I'd like to do following two things:

(1) I'd like to add "-std=c++0x" for some files in
lib\Transforms\Instrumentation. (I don't think it's good idea to put this
option entirely)
(2) I'd like to change intermediate directories for all libraries and tools.
(The default is ***.dir) I tried to add some CMake options, but failed.

The aboves are easy on Visual Studio. But, chaning CMake (minimally) is hard
to do.

Thank you,
"\0\0"