[LLVMdev] Compiling LLVM-Clang with MinGW on Windows

nullnull null.function at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 16:58:35 PST 2011

I'm a Windows user, and wish to run LLVM-Clang on Windows.

In Visual Studio 2010, buidling was fairly straightforward via the solution
file from CMake. However, there is no good document (thought I searched for
an hour) how to compile LLVM with MinGW on Windows.

I generated MinGW Makefile and build directories from CMake. I installed
entire MinGW+MSys packages. I tried to run "make -f Makefile" in Msys
command line. But, it just run another 'cmd.exe', and not working.

Could you help me on this problem?

Thank you!