[LLVMdev] How to make Polly ignore some non-affine memory accesses

Marcello Maggioni hayarms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:41:17 PST 2011

Hi, sorry for the late response. I've been away for a week and after
that probably I missed your email (considering the high amount of
mails that come from LLVMDev :p )
Anyway, now it's just a matter of checking the code , I'm finalizing a
test and after that (a couple of days) I'll post the patch hoping
everything is ok :)

Thank you

Marcello