[LLVMdev] problem with runOnLoop

Devang Patel dpatel at apple.com
Tue Dec 13 09:44:07 PST 2011

On Dec 12, 2011, at 10:44 AM, neda 8664 wrote:

> I am changing structure of loops,

LoopPass manager is walking loop nest while invoking each loop pass on a given loop. If you update structure of loops then you need to let loop pass manager know.
> I used std::vector<> but i get same error, I can’t use FunctionPass  :(

There must be a good reason.

In any case, see LPPassManager (it is a FunctionPass :), which provides simple hooks to record deletion/creation of loops. If that does not work for you, you'll have to update LPPassManager to meet your needs.

-
Devang