[LLVMdev] New to LLVM- Guidance required.

Aditya Nandakumar proaditya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:33:11 PST 2011

Hi

I am new to the LLVM infrastructure. I would like to contribute to the
project. Looking at all the information available on LLVM, I am a little
overwhelmed.
I have taken a compiler design course and have worked on another compiler
project. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a little roadmap where I
can get my feet wet a little. I am currently not sure where to start. I
know this is not the right question to ask, but would appreciate it if
someone could give me some guidance.

Thanks
Aditya