[LLVMdev] DragonEgg 3.0 for win32

xunxun xunxun1982 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:13:26 PST 2011

Hi, all

     Based on my gcc plugin port to windows (see
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4E9E5897.8030001%40gmail.com&forum_name=mingw-users
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4E9E5897.8030001%40gmail.com&forum_name=mingw-users>
and
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4E9E5C88.70506%40gmail.com&forum_name=mingw-w64-public
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=4E9E5C88.70506%40gmail.com&forum_name=mingw-w64-public>
), I port LLVM-Clang DragonEgg 3.0 plugin to win32.

     You can download it from :
http://code.google.com/p/pcxllvm/downloads/list

     Because of some problems, you should follow the ways to use the
plugin ---

     If you use GCC, you should use dragonegg-cc1.dll:
     gcc -fplugin=dragonegg-cc1.dll test.c

     If you use G++, you should use dragonegg-cc1plus.dll:
     g++ -fplugin=dragonegg-cc1plus.dll test.cpp

     If you use GFortran, you should use dragonegg-f951.dll:
     gfortran -fplugin=dragonegg-f951.dll test.f90

     I haven't built other languages except C/C++/Fortran

--
Best Regards,
xunxun