[LLVMdev] LLVM supports Unicode?

geovanisouza92 at gmail.com geovanisouza92 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:02:35 PDT 2011

Hi, Jo!

I'm trying create a new programming language, and I want that it have
Unicode support (support for read and manipulate rightly the source-code and
string literals).

But, in addition, my programming language supports "string interpolation"
string, and in these interpolations, tiny snippets of code, like
expressions, or variable names.

So, I need read each char, separating the interpolations.

However, if you have another sugestion, I will stay grateful in listen you.

[]'s

@geovanisouza92 - Geovani de Souza