[LLVMdev] Changes to Debian's linker object files breaks building LLVM [crti.o, crt1.o, crtn.o]

Marc J. Driftmeyer mjd at reanimality.com
Wed Aug 24 20:57:15 PDT 2011

Seeing as GCC 4.6 works without breaking to build LLVM instead of Clang
I think I'm going to bug the Debian proper to make it easier for
Clang/LLVM to get the linker update changes. After all, Debian's
breaking an awful lot of stuff lately so it seems reasonable for them to
add this to their To Do List.

- Marc

--
Marc J. Driftmeyer