[LLVMdev] Order of code generation

محمد ﻋﻤﺮ ﺩﻫﻠﻮﻯ omerbeg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:45:47 PDT 2011

After enabling assertions and recompilation I still get this error.

~/bin/llvm$ llc -view-isel-dags t3.bc
llc: Unknown command line argument '-view-isel-dags'.  Try: 'llc -help'
llc: Did you mean '-fast-isel-abort'?

and I see the view-edge bundles option but get the following error.

~/bin/llvm$ llc -view-edge-bundles t3.bc
Writing '/tmp/llvm_OrEAqH/EdgeBundles.dot'...  done.
Running 'dotty' program... graph parser: syntax error near line 1
context: igraph >>>  { <<<
dotty.lefty: cannot load graph

it pops up a window but does not display anything.

-Omer