[LLVMdev] Minor API change coming

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Fri Aug 12 11:11:29 PDT 2011

Per the "type system rewrite terminology" thread, I've gone through and renamed two method families:

StructType::isAnonymous() -> StructType::isLiteral()
StructType::createNamed() -> StructType::create()

"create" also takes the arguments in slightly different order (name after elements).

I've updated clang/llvm-gcc/dragonegg.  To avoid breaking the world all at once, I left the old APIs in for now, but I intend to remove them next week.  Please update to use the new names if you have out of tree stuff.  In r137483 I added some #if 1's that you can change to #if 0 to test against.

-Chris