[LLVMdev] Experimental fixes to CBackend

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:34:51 PDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 10:33 AM, Dmitry N. Mikushin <maemarcus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please see the collection of test cases attached. To build everything
> execute make in the top directory. Files with logs show how
> compilation fails/succeeds, depending on patched/unpatched version of
> llvm.
>
> Could we setup this test suite as a regular test for C backend?

We really don't have a particularly good place in the existing test
infrastructure for testing the C backend... and there's generally low
interest in it.  If you have a use for the C backend, I would suggest
making sure there are quality regression tests in
test/CodeGen/CBackend (so things don't accidentally break), and
regularly testing your uses yourself.

-Eli