[LLVMdev] Building LLVM on Solaris/Sparc

Alex Heinz alexmheinz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:51:17 PDT 2011

I just checked my link command, and it includes the libraries you list,
(among others) so I appear to be having a slightly different issue from the
original poster. In fact, it looks like LLVM is compiling successfully, but
clang (which I am also building) can't find any LLVM symbols.

Just as a sanity check, what output files should I expect from a successful
LLVM build?

- Alex