[LLVMdev] Compile-time evaluation of functions

Joshua Warner joshuawarner32 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:47:56 PDT 2011

Talin,

It sounds like what you want is symbolic execution of the LLVM IR - such as
that provided by Calysto static checker (http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/).
 I'm not sure if that particular implementation would work for you, but
finding some prebuilt system will probably be *significantly* easier than
rolling your own - there are a lot of edge cases.

-Joshua